Perisia Consulting Business Partner Code of Ethics
Business partners include suppliers, contractors, service providers, customers, transaction partners, advisors, sponsorship or corporate giving co-operation and other contracted partners of Perisia Consulting, are expects to follow the highest standards of business ethics including but not limited to the following:
1. Ethical Values – Perisia Consulting business partners are expected to adhere to the ethical values of LAW ABIDING, RESPONSIBILITY, INTEGRITY, RESPECT, HONESTY, FAIRNESS, CARING, RELIABILITY and ACCOUNTABILITY as described in the Perisia Consulting Code of Ethics and Business Conduct.
2. Human rights – Perisia Consulting business partners shall respect human rights during their operations including but not restricted to Right to Life and Dignity, Liberty and Security of the Person, Right to the Highest Attainable Standard 0f Health, Right to Just and Favourable Conditions of Work, Rights to Fair Wages and a Decent Living, Right to an Adequate Standard of Living, Right to Form and Join a Trade Union and Right to Collective Bargaining, Freedom from all forms of Forced or Compulsory or Child Labour, Freedom of Opinion and Religious Belief and Peaceful Assembly, Right to Rest, Free Time and Regular Paid Leave.
3. Fair labour practices – Perisia Consulting business partners shall not tolerate any form of forced, bonded and child labour, in addition shall commit themselves to implementing a fair policy of employment and remuneration in compliance with applicable laws.
4. Health, safety and environmental protection (HSE) – Perisia Consulting business partners regardless of their core activities’ HSE relevancy shall comply with the relevant health, safety and environmental protection laws and regulations all times.
5. Avoidance of discrimination – Perisia Consulting business partners shall not discriminate against anybody on the grounds of any professionally non-relevant trait or situation like sex, marital status, age, ethnic origin, colour, religion and political conviction, disability or sexual orientation.
6. Communication – Perisia Consulting business partners are expected to follow the highest standards of conduct in all verbal and written communication based on mutual trust. Perisia Consulting Business Partner Code of Ethics is the essence of Perisia Consulting Code of Ethics and Business Conduct containing the norms we consider particularly important in our business relations, and we also expect our business partners to comply with these norms, however, it is not interchangeable with the Perisia Consulting Code of Ethics and Business Conduct that we ask our business partners to be familiar with. Business partners include suppliers, contractors, service providers, customers, transaction partners, advisors, sponsorship or corporate giving co-operation and other contracted partners of Perisia Consulting companies, whom Perisia Consulting expects to follow the highest standards of business ethics including but not limited to the following. BUSINESS PARTNER CODE OF ETHICS Regardless of the place of operation, Perisia Consulting is determined to do business the right way and committed to ethics and integrity, and we strive for partnership in this regard as well.
7. Anti-Harassment – Perisia Consulting business partners shall not engage in behaviour that could be characterised as offensive, intimidating, humiliating, malicious or insulting.
8. Information security – Perisia Consulting business partners shall handle information related to other business partners as confidential, in accordance with the applicable confidentiality provisions. Business partners shall adopt proper security measures to assure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information. Business partners shall respect that valuable, confidential ideas, strategies and other types of business information created or developed at Perisia Consulting represent company property, and in certain cases they are under the protection of intellectual property law.
9. Avoiding insider trading – Perisia Consulting business partners shall not unlawfully use insider information for material gain or disclose insider information to unauthorised persons. Business partners must never spread false market rumours having impact on financial instruments.
10. True statements and reports – Perisia Consulting business partners shall never compromise the integrity of any financial statement and report and shall act in accordance with legal and ethical bookkeeping practices.
11. Assets – Perisia Consulting business partners shall assume responsibility for ensuring the integrity, adequate and economical use of Perisia Consulting property they have access to or having impact on.
12.Anti-Corruption – Perisia Consulting business partners shall commit themselves to conducting their business free of any and all forms of corruption or bribery including facilitation payments and fraud. This commitment shall include staying away from offering or giving and the rejection of propositions of any kind of benefit, or any such attempts made to, by or on behalf of their employees, organisations or intermediaries aiming at unlawfully influencing or deceiving anyone.
13. Avoiding conflicts of interest – Perisia Consulting business partners shall not engage in relations with Perisia Consulting company employees in a way that could cause conflict of interest, including but not limited to employing persons who are employees of any Perisia Consulting company (except in case of dual employment agreed by the relevant Perisia Consulting company); allowing employee of any Perisia Consulting company to personally invest, acquire property or shares in their companies, except of acquiring shares of publicly listed companies. Perisia Consulting business partners are expected to avoid and disclose any further situation that could cause – or apparently cause – conflict of interests with Perisia Consulting.
14. Fair competition – Perisia Consulting business partners shall conduct their operations in accordance with the norms of fair competition and in conformity with applicable competition laws. Perisia Consulting does not support the unethical practice of withholding payments or ‘chain of debts’ in its value chain and Perisia Consulting business partners shall apply measures to avoid this in their own supply chains.
15.Compliance with international trade restrictions – Perisia Consulting business partners shall comply with and make all efforts to follow all applicable trade rules, controls, restrictions, sanctions and import-export embargos. Perisia Consulting business partners are expected to disclose every related information if they or any of their affiliates are affected by such measures.
16.Products and services – Perisia Consulting suppliers shall strive for quality, safe and secure product, or service. Perisia Consulting suppliers shall provide highest attainable quality and safest delivery that can be expected according to product and service specifications; supply timely; disclose true, reliable, precise, and clear information to every customer and do not worsen deliberately or negligently expected quality excellence.
17. Privacy – Perisia Consulting business partners shall respect people’s privacy and comply with personal data protection laws; only acquire and keep personal information that is necessary and provide adequate information to data owners in compliance with the law. Perisia Consulting business partners shall adopt proper security measures to assure confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
Should you have any questions or complaints concerning ethics, or wish to report any unethical conduct, please contact Perisia Consulting. Perisia Consulting will not tolerate any retaliation against people reporting compliance issues or raising concerns in good faith.